- Surface Mounted Motor IP 56 protection
- Direct drive Motor mounted on the framework between two floats
- Inclined shaft submerged
- AISI 304/316 or Special Stainless Steel
- Non-clogging propeller with protective housing
- Robust and compact design
- Floats manufactured in polyethylene
- Can operate in fixed or variable water levels
- Improvements in wastewater treatment and mixing
- Robust + compact design + fully balanced
- Minimal vibration of the screwpeller® as fully balanced
- Easy to install & remove from any tank or lagoon
- Simple with minimal maintenance.
- Directional aeration + mixing below the water surface
- Used for holding and shallow tanks, equalization, lagoons, and ditches
- Ideal when aeration and directional flow is a requirement for a single unit.
- Compact solution keeps solids in suspension and reduces any dead zones
- Installation possible in situ without interrupting the treatment process.
- Independent aeration + mixing (Dual speed operation available)