Glass Fibre reinforced polypropylene feeder.
Diffuser grids and system can bemobilised very quickly
- Materials of construction is with corrosion proof
- Completely recyclable
- Resistant to many various chemicals and abrasion
- Simple and quick to assembly / no maintenance
- Can be installed in situ without having to drawin the tanks
- Extremely competitive comapaired with other similar solutions
- Suitable for e.g., high salt level effluents
- Compatible with high temperatures (up to 100°c)
- Can be provided as fixed or liftable solutions
- Grids can be designed in accordance with the profile of the tank.
- Profiled bracket shape to support and lock the module body in rotation and to ensure the stability of the grid in the tank.
- Possibility to combine several noemi units to a single stainless-steel manifold
- The ballasting of the Noemi® grids with feeders can be done with a concrete ballast
- Liftable solution for AQDs on Noemi® with metal frames
- Assembly services on site at customer’s request